500 - 900 万円
Our Client is an American cable, satellite and broadcast television network, and multinational corporation specializing in televised home shopping.
- Providing instructional design expertise to design, develop and deliver high impact leadership development learning solutions (web-based, e-learning or facilitated workshops) to meet global/market Functional/Technical learning priorities.
- Partner with L&D Manager to identify key leadership/professional learning objectives and content then evaluate whether to procure or design potential solution, based on uniqueness of learning content. For in-house design, conceptualize, storyboard and deliver instructional sound, interactive and engaging solutions (classroom or e-learning).
- Partner with multimedia developer (where necessary) to build and deliver solutions (open source or vendor).
- Serve as a guide for the Leadership Development Partner and Coordinator where appropriate.
- Follow industry and emerging trends regarding instructional design to build and improve company’s learning solutions.
- Adult learning principles, facilitation, and learner-centered activities.
- Leadership development theories and frameworks.
- Personality assessments types.
- Instructional design principles and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and innovative in course design.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, adhere to budgets and meet deadlines.
- Ability to support development in English as well as market language to ensure content is accurate.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience as a facilitator/trainer of leadership and professional development content is preferred.
- Experience in needs assessment techniques, development of innovative learning and development solutions, learning effectiveness measurement, and administration.
- Bachelor Degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation; Learning Technologies, or a related degree is required; master’s degree is preferred.
- Membership/accreditation of relevant professional bodies (i.e. Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, American Society for Training & Development, SHRM, American Management Association)