1200 - 1500 万円
Our Client is an American Technology company based in the US best known for producing many forms of semiconductor devices. They were ranked as one of the top five Semiconductor companies in the world.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- As a Site HR Business Partner, you are responsible for driving and leading the organizational people strategy and initiatives at a site/regional leadership level.
You will manage complex, ongoing functional challenges and change processes stemming from changes in business strategy and organizational priorities. You will also partner with the site/regional business leaders on the development of long term goals of the organization, structure, talent matters and decisions. You will coach and develop site/regional business leaders, and ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to businesses priorities and monitors for effectiveness.
In this position, you will balance corporate, function, geographic and global/regional business needs in deploying HR programs to the business units, and collaborate with HR Services and COE to influence the design and implementation of HR initiatives and programs to meet business needs. If you are a people leader, you will lead, develop and manage a Business HR
■Drive and lead the organizational people strategy and initiatives at a site/regional level in partnership with local senior leaders while maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR
- Drive organizational HR strategies and solutions which deliver business results and align to HR programs. Communicate the rationale for current policies, programs and changes as they occur
- Understand the impact of talent alignment to business needs - identify gaps and prepare for future needs
- Act in a consultative role to enable and support organizational effectiveness and accountability in order to influence business outcomes
- Partner with the local senior business leaders on the development of long term goals of the organization, structure, talent matters, decisions, and enable performance management, leadership development and succession planning
- Promote a high performance culture - identify, engage, reward and retain top talent; Create a positive work environment
- Develop and drive workforce and talent plans as part of the business plan to improve business performance; Site/Regional People Plan ownership
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the org - drive synergy and perspective, leverage common process and consistent messaging
- Influence with HR analytics and presentation of metrics leading to discussion and informed decisions
■Partner with HR Services and CoE to provide HR solutions to meet business needs
- Be the voice of the customer to HR and the face of HR to the customer - ensuring successful program and process development and deployment with HR Services, Ops and COEs
- Bring the business back to HR - increase visibility to business; align HR team globally to business priorities and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to the business
- Learn, leverage and influence HR best practices across Business HR team
- Anticipate and address HR related trends and issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, plans, tools and solutions
■Partner with HRBP(s) on the implementation of HR strategies, programs and solutions
- Partner with global HRBP(s) to drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Participate and represent HR in strategic business plan development and advise on implications of decisions
- Partner in the development and implementation of the organizations HR strategies and programs in alignment with business objectives
- Translate local business requirements into HR goals and actions, in line with the HR agenda and regulatory requirements
- Partner with Business HR team(s) to enable alignment of HR solutions
■Champion change initiatives, organizational values and culture; Enhances organizational leadership and effectiveness
- Coach and influence Leaders – help leaders be great
- Counsel senior business leaders on talent matters
- Model and instill the company culture and organizational values within the business
- Identify business needs, help lead organizational change initiatives and communication
- Enable site/regional collaboration between leaders and team members
■For People Leader-Manager, Site HRBP Manager: Lead, develop and manage Business HR team
- Lead, coach and develop a Business HR team
- Enable strategic alignment between the Business HR teams
- Provide guidance in the deployment and delivery of HR initiatives to the Business HR team
- Provide guidance on practices related to workforce planning and recruitment, leadership development, employee development and training, performance management and compensation reviews, career and succession, workforce analytics and organizational effectiveness to the assigned Business HR team
- Participate in assigned HR meetings to provide input, support innovation, manage plans, and resolve issue.
- Identify capability gaps in assigned Business HR team and workwith team to address those gaps
- Ensure that team is continually developing their business and HR acumen and are meeting specific business needs while maintaining consistency across HR service delivery
- 5+ years of HRPB experience in multinational corporation.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Location: Hiroshima, Japan