600 - 800 万円
Our Client is a multinational food packaging and processing company.
Responsible for logistics activities within Gotemba Factory and interfacing with Market Companies in the Cluster (mainly in South Asia, East Asia and Oceania) and drive cost reduction, improve service levels and effective utilization of logistics resources.
Drive daily logistics operation:
Operational logistics optimization:
- Ensure all inbound deliveries from supplier and other PPL to converting factory.
- Manage all operation in internal and external warehouse.
- Manage waste recycle/disposal handling operation in converting factory.
- Ensure safety and compliance logistics operation with internal resources and external one.
- Resolve issues that might arise in warehouses and waste handling area with stakeholders.
- Ensure correct and timely reporting of KPIs for all metrics concerning inbound and warehouse.
- Control stock level in all warehouses
- Support factory production and outbound delivery operation for both domestic and export.
Tactical logistics management:
- Drive the expansion of WCM activity to attack Logistics losses (Safety, Quality, Cost)
- Work with Customer Service & Design, Planning and converting factory to optimize of internal and outsourced resources to maximize short and midterm capacity utilization and efficient usage of working capital, through participation in S&OP process
Governance and Relationship:
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and drive logistics activities for lowest possible total logistics cost and improved service level.
- Manage logistics suppliers / contracts (e.g., with transportation companies, forwarding agents, warehouses) in collaboration with Supplier Management.
- Support production running effectively by supplying Base Material and receiving Finished Goods.
- Ensure correct and timely reporting of KPIs for all metrics concerning on time in full delivery and the logistics outbound cost.
- Lead management meeting with all related LSP [Logistics Service Providers] to improve service level.
- Govern all waste recycler company to secure compliance with local low.
- Possess a minimum Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Logistics
- Candidate with experience in both 3PL as well as customer side of logistics will have an added advantage
- Candidate who has working experience in cross cultural environment will be preferred
- Candidate who has working experience in warehouse will be preferred
- Candidate who has good understanding of S&OP and production will be preferred
- Candidate who has knowledge of EMS, QMS, and BRC will be preferred.
- Team lead