700 - 900 万円
Our client is a leading global provider of real time global financial information as well as political news and economic information.
The purpose of this role is to provide first line HR consultation and advice to managers on people-related matters impacting their business. This role is expected to provide strong in-depth knowledge and subject matter expertise on all aspects of HR from organizational design to talent management.
- Understand the drivers to company performance, the industry, the company value proposition and how the business retains competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Works closely with managers to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention to maximize organizational effectiveness.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, talent management and succession planning.
- Facilitates the resolution of employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in partnership with management.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR consultancy and advice to line managers in the delivery of people-related activities i.e. organizational effectiveness programs, talent management, succession planning, performance management etc.
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including induction and on-boarding) to managers.
- Works with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Manages and/or participates in HR related projects.
- Drives personal development to maintain and improve knowledge and skills needed to perform at a high level.
- Regularly attends external events to promote company HR and stays current on latest trends and external context (both commercial and HR specific) that would be prevalent to company People Strategy and in the Region.
- Develops professional network both internally and externally and develops own profile to help identify best practices for the function (both commercially and for HR).
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified with a strong academic background.
- Well rounded experience across a range of HR disciplines (recruitment, talent, employee relations, training, compensation, organization development, etc) is essential.
- Ability to understand and work effectively in complex multinational business environments.
- Excellent up-to-date knowledge of employment law across Japan and the impact on daily HR activities.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with the ability to adapt communication style to be effective at all levels.
- Commercial acumen with excellent problem solving and numerical ability.
- Previous experience in handling sensitive employee relations and dismissal situations.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and be flexible and resilient in a changing environment.
- Well organized and disciplined with regards to the application of HR policy, procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of HR databases, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel essential.