500 - 800 万円
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a technology leader in the world’s fastest growing markets, helping connect power, data and signal in everything from automotive and aerospace to broadband communications, consumer, energy and industrial applications. By helping our customers meet the need for greater energy efficiency, ever-increasing productivity and faster, more reliable data, TE’s market-defining technologies and engineering expertise is setting the pace for the future of connectivity. TE's continuous drive for miniaturization and speed helps manufacturers create smaller, lighter, thinner and more exciting productions?in everything including smartphones, gaming devices, computers and tablets.
This position is based at Tokyo, Japan; reports directly via solid line to TE Sensor Solutions Senior Quality manager – Asia Pacific; supports TESS Japan customers.
- This position will achieve high customer satisfaction by ensuring organizational understanding and fulfillment of customer requirements, quick and thorough response time to customers and driving continual reduction of customer complaints.
- Manage the process of customer concern or complaints related to quality or shipping errors/defects. Follows-up with customers as necessary to obtain detailed information of claim (photographs, test results, dimensional measurements, date codes, quantities, part numbers, etc.)
- Initiates TECHS (TE Complaint Handling System) records, including detailed information, and hands them off to appropriate factory/distribution owners for root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- Reviews 8D reports drafted by appropriate owners, translates into Japanese as necessary, send and review with customer.
- Strives to achieve 3D response times of 24 hours or less.
- Influences without authority in effort to achieve 5D response times of 10 work days or less.
- May perform rudimentary failure analysis on customer rejects (at TE location or at the customer’s location) to determine root cause.
- Attends customer-initiated teleconferences and meetings to represent TESS Quality.
- Regularly visits Japan customers, suppliers and distributors to foster productive working relationships, perform customer specification review and review quality performance.
- Working-level English skills; both written and spoken
- At least three years’ experience in Customer Quality
- Experience with inspection and failure analysis equipment and Knowledge in ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Japanese equivalent) in an Engineering or Business field