¥9 - 11m
The Company supplies automotive systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The Company's segments are Climate, Electronics and Interiors.
Specific Responsibilities (Detailed information of the position's R&R):
- Establish and maintain coherent plan across system, software and functional validation in a product backlog utilizing RTC work packages/vFIP for original scope and change requests (including supplier deliverables).
- Drive work item status update in the central planning database (RTC work packages) as work is completed but at least prior to the progress tracking meeting.
- Monitor progress of deliverables through periodic meetings using dashboards of live data with the focus of status, scope, priority and re-planning.
- Ensure lower level work items (epics/stories/tasks) are created by involving the relevant system, software and functional validation stakeholders.
- Participate in SW scrum ceremonies sprint planning, daily scrum (optional), sprint reviews and retrospection.
- Provide progress updates to project stakeholders (including OEM) regarding the status of systems, software and functional validation teams through vFIP.
- Facilitate dependencies management between systems, software, functional validation and other disciplines (through PDTL).
- Escalate RIOs concerning system, software development and functional validation that may require next level of attention to Chief Engineer / CRE Leader.
- Ensure discipline specific strategies are created and maintained mainly for system, software, functional validation and hardware (though PDTL).
- Drive process compliance and deliverables quality of system, software and functional validation teams.
- Ensure the requirements impediments/issues are resolved by involving the appropriate teams (including OEM) on time.
- Coordinate with the systems, software and functional validation team for technical impact, estimates and schedule for PICs (customer change requests) supporting PDTL.
- Ensure the defined level of traceability and consistency between system, SW development and functional validation work products is maintained.
- Review the test coverage and test status report to ensure all applicable systems and software requirements have been tested prior to release (Test coverage includes all levels test of from system “V” cycle).
- Lead SW release readiness and approval process.
- Triage, prioritize and forecast defects from customer or functional validation teams (In large projects, this may be done by a dedicated defect manager role supporting the SW PO).
- Lead the resolution of time sensitive showstopper issues resulting from system, software and functional validation by raising alerts to the concerned teams.
- Manage non-functional requirements with work packages (e.g. software related certification requirements android auto/ car play, SW re-flash strategy definition).
Required skills and experiences:
- Solid experience in embedded software development for 8-10 years preferably with Automotive background Cluster/Infotainment/Platform software.
- Quick decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Excel in Teamwork and relationship management with Customer.
- Communication skills - Verbal and Written.
- Experience in problem solving (8D, 5-Why, Fish Bone…) and process improvement.
- Strong analytical & debugging skills.
- Japanese language skill