¥10 - 12m
Our client is a global company specialized in automotive products, from designing to sales.
- Manage the software development project based on SiPH ( standard process).
- Manage the resources of the projects (status progress, tasks, …) for Japan lead project.
- Validates and optimizes the workload plan for the project.
- Monitor the workload spending for the project.
- Drives SoftwareCCB (Contents Control Board) at Japan lead project.
- Participate and review the contents of SoftwareCCB at off-shore lead project.
- Defines the budget for the projects.
- Follows up and tracks the budget and updates the 3 months forecast view of the projects.
- Contributes to the R&D efficiency plan of his project in accordance with SW Team Leader.
Reporting and Meeting participation
- Reports progresses, risks and issues of the project to SystemPM and SW Team Leader.
Minimum Qualifications :
- More than 4 years of real time embedded software development.
- Experience of automotive software development.
- Experience of designing, coding and testing of embedded software for mass-production product by him/herself.
- Experience of doing Peer-review with co-worker.