¥6 - 10m
The company is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of audio and electronic products.
- The Software Architect is responsible for the SW definition and technical excellence of a product across the entire development lifecycle including planning, development, launch, and closure phases of a program.
- The SPM will be an internal and customer communication path regarding status and escalations.
- The SPM will also be the primary interface for SW development to other non-engineering internal stakeholders.
- The responsibility includes not only planning the product development and testing, but actively managing the gating SW deliverables, reporting status against the plan, and leading the resolution of issues that are blocking the team from making progress.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer engineering, operating systems and SDLC
- Broad technical background with general knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi, cellular technology, smartphones, navigation, GPS, tuner, satellite Radio, video, voice recognition, hands-free operation, vehicle bus, advanced safety, cloud-based services, and automotive requirements
- Practical experience in related areas such as system design, hardware/software design, and real-time embedded applications
- Proven technical leadership
- Experience working in the technology industry or automotive industry
- Experience with the use of rapid prototyping tools for software and hardware, electronics, and mechanical design for consumer electronics and future device platforms
- Must have general knowledge of automotive infotainment systems and their applications
- Previous experience in all phases of the software development process (Requirements, Scope, Design/Plan, Develop, Test, and Customer Acceptance.)
- Must be able to articulate vision and influence decision making outcomes with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, and the customer