¥7 - 9m
This company is a global leader in automotive safety.
Basic software module development (requirement, design, implementation, integration, test etc.) go through all basic software V development process of ADAS Camera/Radar for JOEMs application project, working with global basic software team.
- Manage all basic software related issues and action items closure in a timely manner with following development schedule which is driven by engineering project manager.
- Take care of software module/system verification tasks together with global team for engineering release and official release in case needed.
- Act as customer interface engineer in basic software, manage customer input and output to meet customer expectation:
o Support customer plant issue and field return module analysis in case of software related issue.o Develop basic software design review materials (Change points, DRBFM, software code comparison, design architecture, verification report) and get customer approval.
- Higher in Engineering. More than 5 years’ work experience of embedded software development (It will be considered as a plus that the candidate has experience in automotive industry or similar product)
- Software development skill (Embedded system): C language, C++, application script language such as Perl, CAPL, etc.
- Strong self-driven mindset and take responsibility to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Fluent Japanese, English communication skill on software technical topics both in writing and oral to work with customer and global team.
- It will be considered as a plus if the candidate has automotive related knowledge about architecture and standard such as AUTOSAR, ASPICE, or have Automotive CAN and Diagnostic development experience.