¥7 - 12m
Our client supplies major automaker with advanced electronic features.
- Coordinate with the team globally regarding regional customer activities.
- Execute complete financial management of the customers regionally including requests for quotation, tooling orders, piece price purchase orders, and accounts receivable issues.
- Verify and Update forecast information.
- Understand customer organization structure, product cycles, and opportunities to implement new products
- Understand the products and processes.
- Create, coordinate and present latest development information to customers.
- Coordinate with Program Management in the launch development of awarded programs.
- Create and continually update aggressive sales plans with critical tasks towards generation of all potential the product opportunities at each respective customer.
- Avoid company politics and promote cooperation and consensus teamwork for the common good of all employees across all departments.
- Entertain when appropriate.
- Enhance overall profitability through value-add activities with the customer and internally.
- Work with customers and other suppliers to understand current status of competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred.
- Bilingual - Japanese/English required. (TOEIC 750 or higher.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Five or more years of experience of in-vehicle parts (electronic parts preferred) sales to Toyota directly is required.
- Understanding of Japanese and American business cultures.
- Willingness to work extra hours and travel as necessary to achieve goals