¥7 - 12m
Our client supplies major automaker with advanced electronic features.
- Function as a central point for information and support for the Sales team for engineering product definition.
- Function as an interface between the Program Management, Mechanical Engineering and the customer in the communication of product definition.
- Support Program Management to communicate engineering product definition for product development and launch.
- Support Program Management, Product Marketing, and Sales with required technical information to help drive product sales.
- Support Program Management, Product Marketing, and Sales in the training and education on engineering product definition and function.
- Interface with Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics, Applied Materials, and Manufacturing departments to support the execution of Electrical Engineering products.
- Maintain knowledge of company electrical, mechanical, test, and manufacturing practices and engineer consistent with them.
- Avoid company politics and promote cooperation and consensus teamwork for the common good of all employees across all departments.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required
- Preferred B.S. degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred 5 or more years experience in either mechanical design or electrical design and product development.
- Preferred 3 or more years experience of CATIA V5 product design.
- Preferred 3 or more years experience in automotive field.
- Bilingual - Japanese/English required. (TOEIC 750 or higher.)
- Demonstrate good skills in communication, project scheduling, technical writing and management of electrical designs.
- Detailed ongoing current knowledge of mechanical components and systems.
- Global travel as required to support Sales activities and customer communication.