FunctionSales & Business Development
¥16 - 26m
Investing, advising and developing some of the largest and most innovative green energy projects around the world.
- Manage and develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Support high-quality investing decisions to advance the business.
- Business development, in coordination with the Offshore Business Development Director
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company. Coordination together with local and corporate teams of communication, Public relations at different levels
- Ensure sufficient and suitable resources to meet all obligations.
- Oversee development, implementation of, and compliance with, company policies, management plans and manuals.
- Supervision and accountability (not 100% ownership) of the annual budget of the company:
- Revenues- OPEX, CAPEX- Possibly signing annual account if acting as a Managing Director
- A strong network and personal interaction in renewable industry (incl. relevant ministries and local government).
- Good profile in Japanese renewables – well known in industry groups and with key public and private sector player.
- Established stakeholder relationships and good stakeholder management skills.
- Developing and nurturing client relationships at the appropriate level.
- Dignified presence as top management.
- Abundant experience and achievements in management in the previous jobs
- Strong leadership
- Ability to make rational decisions and take responsibility for the results.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to respond to change.
- Understands regulations and policy, but not necessarily a detailed policy/regulation person.
- Ability to manage from a global perspective. International, Japanese and English capability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Ability to develop human resources to build a strong team.
- Be a team player.
- Be ambitious, motivated and have the drive to succeed.
- No physical or mental health concerns
- Proven negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and good at spotting opportunities