¥5 - 8m
A leading American company who is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of precision motion control products and systems for a range of applications in aerospace and defense, and industrial markets.
Main responsibilities: (List 5 - 8 major accountabilities below) General
- Work as engineer of electromechanical actuator for servo actuation system, reporting to team manager of Turbine EMA Program team, Engineering.
- Implement the engineering work by following standard process, such as engineering tools and documentation formant, project management and so on. Tasks
- To take charge of general mechanical design of electromechanical actuator.
- To take over base knowledge of electromechanical actuator from USA and Europe, and customize them and/or develop local product, in order to fit with local customer needs.
- To implement evaluation test of actuators and report them.
- To take responsibility of technical investigation and to find solutions for technical troubles.
- To provide support to other engineering activities as needed, especially hydraulic actuator designs.
- To work in collaboration closely with colleagues in other functions, countries and regions.
- To lead projects as needed.
Operations Support (collaboration work with operations team and 3rd party vendors.):
- To make designs & modification by considering purchasing cost & effective manufacturing with Operations team.
- To support for preparation of manufacturing (Assembly & Test documents etc.)
- To support for solving of quality assurance issues.
- Visit customer with sales and application engineers to capture needs to design actuators.
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering (Master degree is preferable) Work experience
- Mechanical and integration design experience is mandatory, and knowledge about Gas turbine & Steam turbine, Automobile and Train are preferred. Other skills, experiences or highly desirable qualifications
- A person who is proactive and self-starter to improve mechanical engineering capabilities by studying technologies and development processes from senior engineers with the development.
- Understand application and products (Hydraulic and electromechanical actuator, motor), and utilize them to development and modification.