FunctionHR Business Partner
¥10 - 13m
Our client is one of the world's largest providers for products and support instruments for the medical industry.
- Partner with business/function leaders and build the knowledge about the businesses and operating environment as a strategic HR people partner.
- Design and implement organization and talent strategies and business strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of talent for sector/function as well as the group companies.
- Work with head of HR and business/function leaders to build commercial & functional leadership capability to continuously enhance the quality and effectiveness of the organization and drive growth.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, engagement intervention, business decision-making, problem solving and performance management.
- Change Management: Develop and implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change.
- Employee Engagement: Facilitate an engaged and high performing work culture. Facilitate the resolution of performance and employee-relations related issues
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related human sciences, post graduate/advanced qualifications preferred
- Preferred Related Industry Experience with diverse experiences at x-country level
- Native level Japanese and English proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Requires strong change agility and be flexible and adaptive to change.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and connect multiple inputs and translate into simple solutions and messages.
- Must be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels in a matrix environment with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as coaching capability
- Proven track record in building a trusting relationship, fostering a transparent environment, communicating difficult messages and yet be sensitive and supportive
- A strong team player
- Demonstrated Leadership attributes and achievements aligned with the group Leadership Imperatives