FunctionFinancial Analysis / FP&A
¥5 - 9m
World class Advertising firm.
- Prepare quarterly business forecasts, track actual results and provide meaningful explanation on variances between forecast vs. actual.
- Provide regular updates to local business leaders for review to ensure target profitability
- Prepare various reports to global/region offices.
- Develop the annual business plan/budget and presentation material for global review.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global/regional offices.
- Attend meetings to understand the local business to provide advice from financial perspective.
- Conduct various analyses for the local business leaders to support their critical decision making.
- Work closely with local business leaders, finance director, management.
- Gain hands-on expertise on finance and business planning and drive fact based decision making
- Gain working knowledge of how to convert concepts into financial statements.
- Gain in-depth understanding of business profitability (FTE, direct labor, OH% etc.)
- Finance or Accounting background (study or job experience)
- Advanced communication skills
- Good understanding of business processes and drive to translate numbers into actionable plans
- Knowledge in commercial finance planning (3+ years of experience in Financial planning required)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential. Ability to work with large volumes of raw data
- Interest in constructing a variety of projection/business models
- Good command of business English (oral and written)
- Experience in SAP ERP or other ERP systems preferred.
- Willingness and ability to go beyond the assigned tasks.