¥12 - 16m
Our client is the global leader for trusted HR and related financial advice, products and services. The company positively impacts the world workforce by enhancing the financial and retirement security, health, productivity and employment relationships in our global client companies.
- Formulates talent acquisition processes and strategies for hiring needs at professional and senior levels within the lines of business(s) (LOBs) or business group(s) aligned to the respective zone; provides recruiting expertise and guidance to business leadership within the organization; sets standards in determining the appropriate slate of candidates and makes recommendations to the hiring manager as to the best qualified candidates.
- Recommends cost effective sourcing strategies such as targeting non-active job seekers, screening methods, and selection tools for recruitment processes.
- Participates in regional and national business leader and human resource meetings as required; acts as a key liaison with search and research firms.
- Instructs hiring teams, business leaders, and human resources on national talent acquisition best practices, interviewing processes, and expectations through utilization of established materials such as Service Level Agreements (SLA), Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s), Client Engagement meetings, Interview guides, etc.
- Drives the full recruiting life cycle and further development of an efficient and effective recruiting process.
- Manages Taleo applicant tracking database integrity by following national recruiting policies, processes and applicable laws.
- Mentors recruiters on talent acquisition processes, procedures, tools, and candidate sourcing methods.
- Native level Japanese and fluent English proficiency
- Minimum 5 years + experience in recruitment (in house/ agency/RPO)
- Experienced working in a changing environment