FunctionDemand / Supply Planning
¥7 - 8.5m
A global healthcare company headquartered in the US with a strong presence in Asia and Japan.
The Logistics Supply Chain Supervisor - works with the Logistics Manager in contributing to the strategic plan for Supply Chain operations and is responsible for executing the tactical initiatives that support that plan. They ensure that customer service targets regarding order fulfillment are understood and consistently achieved. He/She is responsible for coordinating with the Commercial team on supply forecasts and managing accurate inventory levels that meet or better the plan targets. They interface closely with the Global Supply Chain function to coordinate product supply planning, including new product launches as well as artwork changes and run out of obsolete items.
- Take lead of supply forecast and fulfillment confirmation to all allocated manufactures. This includes managing entire stages of product life – launch, replenishment and phase out in timely manner.
- Manage the products receipt from sourcing sites and reconciliation process for any discrepancy of receipt quantities.
- Manage daily tasks and communication with the custom brokers, forwarders and local warehouse to have stock in right timing.
- Liaises with the Global Supply Chain team in managing inventories to appropriate levels while meeting Customer Service and inventory DOH targets.
- Liaises with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution network is prepared for launches or expansions of new product lines, packaging changes and new customer/channel expansions
- Maintain material master registration in logistics responsibility area.
- Support each other with other Logistics team members such as Distribution members.
- Contribute to the Logistics project for new ERP implementation as an end user.
- Requires 3 to 5 years of related experience in supply chain management including custom clearance management and data/process analysis
- Experience of wide range roles in end-to-end supply chain is preferable.
- Basic ERP and WMS operations skill is preferable
- Significant experience managing a large number of SKUs and proven success in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive delivery requirements and best-in-class service levels